In Attitude's August issue – in shops and available to download now – he fashion team have been exploring the resurgence of big branding.
Back in the '90s, sportswear brands plastered their logos all over their clothing, and then, just like that, they were gone.
Subtlety led the way for a few decades, but now favourites like Ellesse, Kappa and Fila are having their moment again.
Joseph Lally shot Henry Watkins and Veit Couturier from Soul Artists in some retro styles that are back in fashion, as well as the fashion brands joining in with the nostalgia-fest.
You can check out the shoot in all its glory in the new issue of Attitude, in shops now or online at pocketmags.com/attitude.
Print copies are available to order from newsstand.co.uk.
Follow Joseph Lally, Henry Watkins, Veit Couturier and Soul Artists on Instagram.
Styling by Joseph Kocharian
Hair and make-up by Katie Quinn
Also in Attitude's August issue, alongside all your usual news, reviews, fashion, fitness & travel:
- 20 years of Girl Power: Spice Girl Emma Bunton recalls the highs and lows of life as part of the world's most famous girl groups ever.
- Three years before Stonewall… there was the riot at Compton's cafeteria in San Francisco. Attitude commemorates 50 years since the queer community fought back against an oppressive police force.
- Pop's new sensation Shura on why she doesn't want to be compartmentalised as a queer artist.
- Out gay Iraqi activist Amir Ashour on why he'll never stop fighting for LGBT liberation in his homeland.
- Willam reveals why he has no love for RuPaul's Drag Race.
Orlando Bloom full-frontal photos leak, send internet into meltdown
Meet the out and proud gay men representing their country at the Rio Olympic Games
Lihat Sumbernya → Who wants to see some of Attitude�s latest fashion shoot? � PICS
Download MP3 Terbaru → Muchsin Alatas Mp3 Download